25/11/2010

Rings, rings and RINGS :)

See I am a sucker for a good statement ring. When I married my lovely hubby we actually had my ring created by the lovely ladies from Annexs (www.annexs.nl). They are very talented!!
My ring consists out of 3 parts ( yeah I know I went a bit overboard! but hey did not have an engagement ring !).
I'll show you a picture first:

The ring second from left is actually Hubby's ring but the rest is MINE :) The two gold side rings are made from my parents wedding rings ( they both passed) so very special to me. I must admit this is the most expensive ring I have ( and probably ever will have) but I have a soft spot for gorgeous rings that actually don't cost the world.

H&M, TOP SHOP, Accessorize and lavender do gorgeous rings for not that much money ( me like!).
So I have listed some of my faves at the moment ( since it is the season to be jolly and all that):

Crystal Domed Ring by accessorize for £6.00



Lego Rings by Lisa Taylor £50.00

Curved flower from the Lavender room £ 8.00

Rachel Roy distressed Chrystal ring £ 30 (american store :( )
Top shop Birdcage for just £ 10

Top Shop butterfly ring £ 10

Happy hunting ladies!!!

Ciao,
Maho




No comments:

Post a Comment